Where to Eat in Penang
Kimberly Street Food
You can find some of the best authentic Penang food at Kimberly Street (Lebuh Kimberly), a road that links Penang Road and Carnavon Street, in the heart of George Town.
Some of the Restaurants and cafe along Kimberly Street:
- Chok Kee Cafe (8am-4pm) - shop serving Porridge or Cantonese Chok
- Bee Hooi Coffee Garden (5pm-11pm) - stalls selling Yee Foo Mee, Lor Mee, Hokkien Prawn Mee, Char Koay Teow, Fried Rice, and more.
- Sin Guat Keong - stalls selling Char Koay Teow, Hokkien Mee, Chee Cheong Fun, etc
- Tua Pui Curry Mee (23, Lebuh Kimberly) - shop selling Curry Mee
- Roadside stall selling Duck Koay Teow Thng - Lorong Ngah Aboo (opposite Old House Restaurant)
- Kimberly Street Cafe - sells Koay Chap (from late afternoon/evening) - Roadside stall and coffeeshop
- Kedai Kopi Seng Thor (corner shop facing Carnavon street - Oysters
- Other Roadside hawker stalls (evening) - economy bihun, Nonya Kueh, Koay Teow Thng, Chinese dessert