Where to Eat in Penang
Hawker/Street Food along Penang Road
Many visitors to Penang staying in the city centre, can get good local food and a feel of old Penang, walking along Jalan Penang or Penang Road.
If you are looking for tasty authentic Penang Hawker or Street food, patronize the numerous coffee shops or cafe restaurants found along Penang road and roads brunching from it such as Lebuh Campbell, Lebuh Chulia, Lorong Kampung Malabar, Jalan Chowrasta, Lebuh Kimberly, Lebuh Tamil, Lebuh Keng Kwee, etc.
Cafe/ Restaurants facing Penang Road
- Kheng Pin Cafe - junction of Jalan Sri Bahari
- Nasi Kandar Line Clear - Junction of Lebuh Chulia
- Ho Ping Cafe- Junction of Lorong Kampung Malabar
- Joo Hooi Cafe - Junction of Lebuh Kheng Kwee
- Kek Seng Cafe - facing Komtar